NOTE: ALL BLACK COLOR BOTH SIDES
The Industry Standard
Insulated Concrete Blankets by ALCO provide insulation when and where contractors need it. The winter elements shall not stop your next construction project. These foam-insulated, double-stitched, and UV-resistant blankets are the industry standard that contractors reply on. Can be used vertically or as ground cover. Some common applications include:
- Concrete curing blanket
- Temporary curtain wall
- Insulated enclosure
- Scaffolding enclosure
- Ground Cover
- Temporary heat enclosure
- 8×8 weave poly tarp with layered closed cell PE foam core
- Industrial grommets every 24" around all edges for easy install
- All finished stitched edges for clean look
- Designed to hold up in extreme low temperatures
- Resistant to sunlight, moisture and mildew.
- The core stays dry, allowing the insulated tarp to control the temperature
- Color: Silver and Black or all Black
- FR Rating: Non-fire retardant
- Material: 100% reusable
- 1/2" Thick | R5.7 | 6' x 25' - Stocked (Most Common)
- 1/2" Thick | R5.7 | 12' x 20' - 18 days to ship
- 1/2" Thick | R5.7 | 12' x 25' - 18 days to ship
- 1-1/2" Thick | R7.8 | 6' x 25' - 18 days to ship
- 1-1/2" Thick | R7.8 | 12' x 20' - 18 days to ship
- 1-1/2" Thick | R7.8 | 12' x 25' - 18 days to ship
- 3/8" Thick | R3 | 6' x 25' - Stocked (Most Common)
Serving The Industry Leaders
The insulated curing blankets are made from reinforced poly skins and use cell foam bubbles for additional insulation power. Grommets on the perimeter allow for anchoring if needed in windy conditions.
Pour Concrete In Cold Temperatures
Concrete pouring in weather between 24 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit can be accomplished with the use of our Insulated Concrete Blankets. The finished concrete will then be insulated with these special concrete blankets to retain heat from the exothermic hydration reaction of curing. If the temperatures are very low, you can use a combination of electric heated concrete blankets and insulated blankets.
Pre Cast Cement Covers
Also available for pre-cast cement compiles are larger tarp rolls which roll up and extend out in greater distances. This would include precast beds applications and steaming applications.