Insulated construction tarps are a very efficient and cost-effective method for temperature control on the job site. They are used for many purposes which include insulating scaffolding on the side of buildings to keep workers at a comfortable working temperature. They can also be used to covering up equipment on the ground as an insulated throw tarp. Insulated construction tarp covers can also be used for covering pallets, sand piles for masonry, and a host of other applications inside the construction site.
- Building Wrap
- Concrete Curing
- Pallet Covers
- Sand Pile Covers
- Concrete walls and slabs
- Concrete forms
- Bridge beams
- Pre casting
- All construction projects...
Quality You Can Reply On
- 8×8 weave poly tarp with layered closed cell PE foam core
- Industrial grommets every 3′ around all edges for easy install
- All finished stitched edges for clean look
- Designed to hold up in extreme low temperatures
- Resistant to sunlight, moisture and mildew.
- The core stays dry, allowing the insulated tarp to control the temperature
- Color: Silver and Black
- FR Rating: Non-fire retardant
- Material: 100% reusable
- 1/2" Thick | R4 | 6' x 25' - Sold in Sets of 9 | Ships on a Pallet
- 3/8"" Thick | R3 | 6' x 25' - Sold in Sets of 15 | Ships on a Pallet