Industrial Grade For Industrial Use
Heating Blankets - By Size
Heating Blankets - By Application
Industrial Heating blankets are useful for a large number of industries. These special blankets can cover exposed areas, create favorable functioning temperatures, and provide heat when and where you need it. Heating industrial materials during the cold winter months will keep your investment safe. Our heating blankets are the superior heat spreader because they can distribute temperatures evenly throughout the surface of the material. Durable and highly flexible. Waterproof, weatherproof, and reusable.
ALCO's Industrial Heating Blankets are ideal for these typical applications:
- Curing composite materials, carbon, epoxy prepreg, and others
- Other curing processes in the aerospace and marine industries
- Windmill turbine blade production and repair
- Thawing frozen ground up to 8 feet deep
- Warming sand piles for masonry work
- Wrapping around pipes to dethaw or keep warm
- Keeping drainage fields dethawed
- Keeping liquids from freezing and maintaining the correct viscosity
- Keeping parts from locking up due to cold temperatures
Keep materials, machines, parts and other outdoor components at ideal temperatures to prevent loss.
Reduce Wait Time
Don't let the winter elements bring your project to a stand still. Use ALCO industrial heating blankets.
Our industrial heating pads and covers designed to be used in some of the toughest conditions.
1 Year Warranty
Industrial grade quality that last many years and we cover any manufacturing defects!