The harsh winter months can be dangerous for gas tanks. If the temperatures drop enough, maintaining proper pressure will become hard if not impossible. Without enough pressure, the gas will not be able to vaporize, and the tanks will become unusable. A great solution to this problem would be to use a custom-made Gas Tank Heater. ALCO provides the best blankets in the industry. Our heaters will guarantee stable and secure temperature control for compressed gases such as propane, oxygen, butane, and more. With ALCO’s blankets, you will greatly improve temperature control and heat distribution, thus increasing the gas tank’s efficiency.
Benefits From Gas Tank Heaters | Blankets
Save Time And Money
The gas tank heating blankets are an economical and efficient choice. They will save you a lot of time and money by optimizing gas usage.
Sustain higher pressure and gas efficiency by benefiting from the superior temperature control our blankets offer.
The gas tank heating blankets will guarantee there is even heat distribution across the gas tank and thus greatly improving security.
1 Year Warranty
Industrial grade components will last for years to come, and we will cover manufacturing defects for one year, giving you peace of mind!
Why Choose ALCO's Gas Tank Heaters?
Maintain Flow During The Year
We understand the annoyances and dangers the winter brings. The risks are too high, repairs too costly, and downtimes too long. Along with heated curing and masonry blankets, we are here to offer a product specifically for gas tanks. Eliminate unnecessary cylinder refills during the entire year thanks to our custom, temperature controlled, gas tank heaters.
- Quickly heats to a preset 100°F / 38°C (± 10°F / 3°C)
- Provide cold weather concerting strength of 3,925 in 72 hours
- Much faster than conventional blankets
- Saves time, and increases profits
- Easily installed and removed
Weatherproof And Efficient
If your operations are based in an area with frigid winter temperatures, exposure to the cold will pose risks. ALCO's Gas Tank Heaters | Blankets provide heat when and where contractors need it. The frigid winter elements will no longer impede your projects.
Our special, custom made blankets consist of two parts - the inner blanket will be installed with direct contact to the gas tank. This will keep the tank at incredibly high temperatures at all times, regardless of outside temperatures. The outer insulation comes next. This layer has a PVC exterior which gives extra durability and makes the blanket a powerful insulator. The insulated, full-wrap design makes everything better.
Custom Made Blankets
If you want to transfer heat to gas tanks, the solution is right here. ALCO’s custom made blankets optimizes container pressure. Thanks to our maintenance free heating solution, you will greatly improve gas tank efficiency during the winter.
ALCO's pipe heating blankets are available with different sizes, outputs, and configurations. Fill in a quote form with your preferences and purchase your own custom made blanket. Our blankets are a great long-term solution because:
- Gas tanks will last longer
- Save time, money, and efforts
- Better flow rates
Industrial Gas Tank Heating Blankets by ALCO provide heat when and where production facilities need it. The electric powered blankets are a great solution for the colder winter months. The blankets will prevent any cold gas tank issues. We are offering the perfect heated large diameter blanket which will guarantee critical winter time projects can continue functioning without delays.
- Industrial and residential tank thaw and warming
- Wrap around tanks to keep warm in cold temperatures
- Keep fluids flowing through the pipes during cold winter months
- Accelerate construction projects all winter long
- Keep crews working and jobs on schedule (and budget)
Shipping | Warranty
- 4.5′ x 15′, 4.5′ x 30′ and 6′ x 25′ ship next business day.
- All other sizes ship in 5-7 business days
- 1 year warranty on manufacturing defects including heating element
- Free Shipping
- Cost per hour to operate the pad can be calculated by the following formula: ( Cost per KW hour x sq ft of pad x watts per sq ft ) / 1000