Used By Many Safety First Companies
- Load Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Net Tenacity: Very High
- Debris Liner Size: 1/8"
- Mesh Size: 2″
- Grommets: Every 2 feet on center
- Material: 1250 High Tenacity Polypropylene knotless netting
- Hardware is not included on this shopping page. If hardware is needed, please use our custom quote page so an ALCO technician can quote the right hardware for your specific project. With custom quotes we can make sure you are using the correct debris nets and hardware so that its correct and safe!
- Ideal for containment of falling tools and light concrete spilling. View other nets here.
- Debris safety netting can be used in both vertical or horizontal orientations.
- Construction debris netting is ideal For containment of lumber, tools and light concrete spilling from overhead construction projects.
- Keep workers and bystanders safe on the ground below for complete debris containment for construction or renovation worksites.
- Great for keeping adjacent work areas clean when used in vertical position.
- Features a structural net combined with an attached fine fabric mesh net, for an all-in-one solution to catch both large and small objects.
- Connect multiple netting panels together for large area construction debris containment.
- Wrap the construction netting around objects or use it as a drop catch net.
Regulations and Codes
- Complies with OSHA regulations for debris net installation and meets CPAI-84, Section 6, Tent Walls and Tops.
- Also meets conformity standard ANSI A10.37 for Debris Net Systems for Construction and Demolition.
Shipping | Warranty
- Ships out in 5-7 workdays
- 1 year warranty on manufacturing defects
- This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used materials.